Least according to CAREERLISM:
- Everyone has a different path towards success.
- Sometimes if we just sit back and listen, we may just find our answer.
- Stop thinking about “What If” and start saying “Why Not”.
- Failure is a new way of gaining something positive and growing stronger from the experience.
- Gaining a cultural experience can be key to helping you adapt to a more global community.
- “You” time is always important for growth.
- One act of kindness can go a long way.
- A major or degree is not a one size fits all in the job market.
- “GPA” is important; Goals, Perseverance, and Attitude.
- Change can be good even if it is scary to think about.